Town Mouse Market and Café

The Town Mouse Market and Café is the place to go for great subs, wraps, salads, and yes, even crab cakes. This diverse restaurant serves items from grilled mushrooms to root beer and orange floats.

In this market/café, there are two sections. One is with tables that are near the checkout counter, and the other is a private section in the far back. The restaurant plays country music that fits right into the theme of the place.

Town Mouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For breakfast, it offers omelets, biscuit sandwiches and scramblers. For lunch and dinner, there is spaghetti, French bread pizza, and side orders like Cole slaw and potato salad. Kid’s meals vary, but do include grilled cheese, the Jr. Town Mouse burger and chicken nuggets.

On the menu, there is a section that says you can design your own Town Mouse deli sandwich.  There is a wide variety of breads, meats, toppings, and cheeses available.  If you do not want to create your own, you can get one of their steak and cheese or Italian subs. Subs include toppings such as tomatoes, onions, lettuce, pickles, Swiss cheese, and more.

Town Mouse is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6 pm. On Saturdays, it is open from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. This quiet and casual spot is located right off of Crain Highway and is located in the “colonial station”.

Overall, this market and café has a great variety of food and is a nice place to go to talk with friends or out alone. Anyone who enjoys getting everything stacked on their sandwiches and ice cream and frozen treats by Blue Bunny would enjoy this spot.

Town Mouse Market and Café