Calvin Harris is Rollin

Calvin Harris is a Scottish record producer, DJ, singer and songwriter releasing his third single, “Rollin”, off of his next album to be released in June while revealing the intention he has for all of his songs being released in 2017. “All my songs in 2017 have been sonically designed to make you feel **** incredible,” states Harris. He has released three songs this year with a similar theme of an upbeat song of the summer. The first to be released was “Slide,” a collaboration with American singer-songwriter Frank Ocean and hip-hop group Migos. Selena Dalton (12th) had this to say about “Slide”, “I am not used to this type of music but for some reason I enjoy hearing this song every so often.” Next, Harris released a collaboration with Young Thug, Ariana Grande, and Pharrell Williams titled “Heatstroke” on March 31, 2017, which is described as a good pool party song. Most recently, Harris released the song “Rollin”, which features Future and Khalid. It is being received very well, as it climbed the Top 40 charts soon after being released.

Earlier this month, he announced that his forthcoming fifth studio album, Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1, would be released on June 30, 2017. It is expected to feature other appearances from the likes of Travis Scott, Kehlani, Future, Katy Perry, Big Sean, John Legend, Khalid, Schoolboy Q, D.R.A.M., Nicki Minaj, Lil Yachty, Jessie Reyez, PARTYNEXTDOOR and Snoop Dogg. Quin Seepersed (12th) said, “The songs are all very upbeat and catchy. Calvin Harris succeeded in making the songs feel good songs. When these songs come on, you can’t stop yourself from nodding your head back and forth while listening to them.”

The upcoming album is something to look forward as it will be a staple of the summer as the upbeat rhythm is played all over the country.

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Sports

North Point Softball Makes An Impact in 2017

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Sports

North Point Baseball Finishes A Strong Regular Season

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Beyond the Nest

Is Protesting Trendy?

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Sports

North Point Girls Dethrone Severna Park

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

A&E

Chamber Choir Performs At The Kennedy Center

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Beyond the Nest

Dear White People

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Top Stories

School Issues Survey

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Beyond the Nest

Women’s Rights Are Human Rights

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

A&E

Atlanta Wins At The Golden Globes

• Calvin Harris is Rollin

Beyond the Nest

Syria was pleading. Why did We Ignore Them?

Calvin Harris is Rollin