This Just Can’t be Summer Love

This Just Cant be Summer Love

Summer is usually the time when teenagers are yearning for new romantic ventures—a kiss in a warm rain, a slow dance under the stars. But teachers had the chance for that, too. A few of North Point’s female instructors returned this school year with new surnames.

These ladies aren’t masquerading in the spirit of Halloween; many name changes have occurred as several staff members got hitched this summer. North Point’s love-struck teachers share their favorite moments while exchanging nuptials in 2010.

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Allison Bongiovanni and Tyler Bosch as they exchange their vows on February 13th, 2010.

“My favorite part was when I was standing at the end of the aisle and I saw her at the opposite end, and she was stunning. The whole ceremony was great.”
–Mr. Bosch
Honeymoon: London, England

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Nancy Sinnes and Michael Kirby as they exchange their vows on July 17th, 2010.

“I would say the vows. It’s kind of a big moment and you don’t realize it until you do it. It’s very exciting, having friends and family see you and celebrate with you.”
–Mrs. Kirby
“The best part was watching her come down the aisle with a smile on her face.”
—Mr. Kirby
Honeymoon: Hawaii

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Katie McCradey and Thomas Lilly as they exchange their vows on August 14th, 2010.

“Watching her come down the aisle. She looked so beautiful. Being married to Katie is like waking up every day and having God answer your prayers.”
–Mr. Lilly

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Kristin Triantafillou and Matthew Helming as they exchange their vows on July 31st, 2010.

“I liked the ceremony. I just loved my dress, and the music…how it all came together. I felt like a princess the entire day.”
–Mrs. Helming

Honeymoon: St. Lucia

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Anna Langley and Philip Newton as they exchange their vows on August 7th, 2010.

“Probably the best part was walking into the reception hand in hand. The nervous jitters are over, everything’s planned and now you get to party.” 🙂
–Mrs. Newton
Honeymoon: Berkeley Springs, WV

You are cordially invited to celebrate the union of Vicki Wong and Greg Hart as they exchange their vows on July17th, 2010.

“Our ceremony officiator—his name was William Wallace and he talked about freedom.”

This Just Can’t be Summer Love