Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

The American superhero film produced by Marvel Studios, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, is a sequel to the first while again being directed by James Gunn. The Guardians are made up of the same cast members who appear alongside familiar and new faces. The collective cast is comprised of Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, and more. Galaxy Vol. 2 premiered in Tokyo on April 10, 2017 and was released in the United States on May 5, 2017, in 3D and IMAX 3D. It has grossed $637 million worldwide, making it the third highest-grossing film of 2017. A sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, is being developed with James Gunn returning to write and direct. Selena Dalton (12th) said, “I really enjoyed the movie for the action and comedy, but the music is something I really relate to because I love the older songs featured in the movie.”

In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, the Guardians travel throughout the cosmos as they help Peter Quill learn more about his true parentage. Quin Seepersed (12th) says, “I really enjoyed the movie with how the plot was played out and everything so well done. The actors were great and I’m interested to see what the third volume will bring.” The excitement and entertainment presented by the film keeps audience members happy with the movie as there are no characters quite like The Guardians.

In 2014, Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot were renowned as the Guardians of the Galaxy. In the sequel, a man claiming to be Quill’s father who had been looking for him, saves The Guardians. The movie is a fantastic continuation to the Guardians series, and the next volume is sure to pull in fans again.

• Top Stories

Maya Miller

• Top Stories

Warren Whitaker

• Top Stories

Kristina Dawkins

• Top Stories

Julius Vaunado

• Top Stories

Kevin Rohrbaugh

• Top Stories

Kaseem Bennett

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Sports

North Point Softball Makes An Impact in 2017

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Sports

North Point Baseball Finishes A Strong Regular Season

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Beyond the Nest

Is Protesting Trendy?

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Sports

North Point Girls Dethrone Severna Park

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2